Learn the science and techniques to build muscle with my next muscle camp:
Once a month I will lead a small group through a seminar and workout for a specific body part. Unveiling the REAL way to build muscle
There are only 3 proven ways to build muscle and you may not be doing any of them well.
Train harder, train smarter and build muscle faster
You will learn
- How muscle is built and why you’ve been taught to do it wrong
- The mechanics of your body and how certain exercises are way more effective than others
- Tension – THE KEY to muscle building
- The importance of tempo and how quickly you move a weight dictates the response
- How often you should train a specific body part
- How many reps you should REALLY be doing
- Progressive resistance – one of the primary keys to continued muscle growth
- How often you should very your workouts
- How to maximise your time in the gym to get the most out of your workouts
The next muscle camp is: SHOULDERS DECEMBER
You will learn the best techniques and secrets to building perfectly rounded shoulders
Did you know:
- You may not need any front delt exercises in your programme at all to gain a well balanced physique.
- The broader your shoulders and more muscle you can add to your medial delts, the smaller your waist will look.
- Your individual biomechanics and flexibility determines whether you should or shouldn’t be doing certain exercises. Irrelevant of whether that big guy at the gym tells you you should be.
- Why the guys with the biggest and best shaped shoulders in the world wouldn’t be seen dead doing the ‘new’ shoulder exercises you’re likely doing.